1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2003-11 placing limitations on the discharge of fireworks within the boundaries of the Montara Subdivisions—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2003-12 placing limitations on the discharge of firearms within the boundaries of the Montara Subdivisions—Commissioner Ensley.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider request to advertise and fill four vacant positions.
C. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2003-13 relating to the disposition of obsolete surplus, unused or unneeded personal property of Shawnee County-Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider awarding bids for Shawnee County surplus.
D. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider Change Order No. 1 in the bond improvement projects for the Expocentre and Health Agency.
E. HEALTH AGENCY- Anne Freeze
1.Consider request to advertise and fill a Patient Services Representative position.
2.Consider request to reclassify an RN position in Primary Care to an LPN position and advertise and fill the position.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider Contract C336-2003, amendment to Contract C291-2003, between the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks and Shawnee County for the Local Recreational Boating Safety Program.
1.Consider appointment of Mark Boyd to the Topeka- Shawnee County Metropolitan Planning Commission.
2.Consider appointment of Terry McDaniel for Associate Membership on the Shawnee County Advocacy Council on Aging.
3. Consider canceling September 25, 2003 Commission Meeting.
1. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 33 pump station force main project.
2. Consider acceptance of a permanent public improvement easement and authorization to pay the agreed settlement amount for the Indian Hills Interceptor Sewer project.
3. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of March 27 and 31, 2003; April 3, 7, 14, 17 and 28, 2003; and May 1, 5, 8 and 12, 2003.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2003-150, authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check- Commissioner Miller.