A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Public Hearing and consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2003-11 and HR-2003-12 placing limitations on the discharge of fireworks and/or firearms within the boundaries of the Montara Subdivisions—Commissioner Ensley.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider claim of Patricia Goodson for damage to vehicle.
2. Consider request to authorize payment of burial expenses for Arthur Darnall and Lamberto Verbugo Dominguez.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for lockers for the Shawnee North Family Aquatic Center and the Lake Shawnee Swim Beach.
1. Consider renewal of underground storage tank liability plan insurance.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2003-149 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check—Commissioner Miller.
3. Consider acceptance of easements for construction of the SW Docking Road culvert over tributary to Mission Creek project and authorize payment to property owners.
4. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for the Maintenance Department.
5. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of February 27, March 3, 6, 13, 17, 20 and 24, 2003.