A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. TREASURER – Larry Wilson
1. Consider request to advertise and fill vacant position of Account Clerk I.
C. SHERIFF’S OFFICE- Sheriff Barta
1. Consider acceptance of the 2003 Local Law Enforcement Block Grant.
2. Consider request to hire a legal advisor.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to hire temporary employee to assist the Business Office and Immunization staff from October 6, 2003 through December 31, 2003.
2. Consider request to purchase a cell phone to replace a pager used by the Education Program Support Specialist.
3. Consider request to reclassify one position in the Environmental Health Division and abolish another position.
4. Consider request to seek applicants through various avenues for a full time physician for the FQHC Services.
E. PURCHASING- Charlene Mischke
1. Consider request to extend services from a temporary employment agency for an additional ninety days.
F. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider Contract C332-2003 with New World Systems for a software enhancement package.
2. Consider Contract C333-2003 and C334-2003 with SBC for inmate telephone services and for the County’s pay telephones.
G. METROPOLITAN PLANNING – David Thurbon
1. Discuss the draft Neighborhood Revitalization Plan.
1. Consider request to access property located at the northeast corner of 6th and Monroe to complete field work related to the Amoco Station at 600 S.E. Quincy.
1. Acknowledge signature of Chairman for extension of lease agreement with GE Capital.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2003-148 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check—Commissioner Miller.
3. Consider acceptance of a permanent public right-of-way easement and a temporary construction easement, payment of settlement amount to Blanche Marlette, property owner and recording of the permanent public right-of-way documents for the SW 93rd Street over Tributary to Wakarusa River bridge project.
4. Consider acceptance of a permanent public right of way easement, payment of settlement amount to Wilson D. and Gladys Renyer and Patricia A. Vandevost, property owners and recording of the permanent public right of way documentation for the SW 93rd Street over Tributary to Wakarusa River bridge project.
5. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the Indian Valley Subdivision No. 2 Street Benefit District project.
6. Consider Contract C335-2003 for annual service on a reader-printer in Court Services.
7. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding proposed Kansas Water Pollution Control Permits for the East Side Baptist Church Wastewater Treatment Facility and the Shawnee County MSD #65 Deerbrook Subdivision Wastewater Treatment Facility.
8. Receive, for approval by the Board the December 16, 2002 minutes.