A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider releasing the financial surety for Hidden Valley Subdivision Street Benefit District and Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 85, Lateral District No.1.
4. Acknowledge receipt and consider the financial surety in the form of Irrevocable Standby Letters of Credit for Hidden Valley Subdivision No. 3 Street Benefit District and Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 85, Lateral District No. 2.
B. METROPOLITAN PLANNING- David Thurbon
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-143, amending the District Zoning Classification from “RR-1” Residential Reserve District to “M-1” Two-family Dwelling District of an “L” shaped parcel generally located about the southwest corner of SW 41st Street and SW Wanamaker Rd-Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2003-144 , amending the District Zoning Classification from “RR-1” Residential Reserve District to “PUD” Planned Unit Development (“C-2” and “O&I-1” use group categories) on property located at the southwest corner of SW 41st Street and SW Wanamaker Road - Commissioner Miller.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-145 for a Conditional Use Permit to establish a telecommunications tower on property currently zoned “RR-1” Residential Reserve District and located at 2360 SW 65th Street - Commissioner Miller.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR- Rich Eckert
1. Consider claim of Southwestern Bell.
2. Consider claim of Eric Ives.
D. SHERIFF’S OFFICE- Sheriff Barta
1. Consider request to purchase duty weapons.
E. HUMAN RESOURCES- Rich Davis
1. Consider Contract C326-2203 for Workers Compensation claims administration services with the City Risk department.
F. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C327-2003 with the Federal Department of Justice- Division of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms for lease of an area in the sub- basement of the Courthouse.
G. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS- Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C328-2003 with the Local Emergency Planning Committee agreeing that the county will administer federal funds granted to the LEPC by the Kansas Division of Emergency Management.
H. PURCHASING- Charlene Mischke
1. Consider Contract C329-2003 with Century United Companies, Inc. for one copier for the Public Works Office.
I. CORRECTIONS- Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request for reallocation of positions and to post and fill one position.
1. Consider request for funding for the Auburn Community Fair.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-146, authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue a check-Commissioner Miller.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the Emergency Communications Statistics for the month of August 2003.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-147, authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks Commissioner Miller.
4. Consider Contract C330-2003 for construction Engineering Services for the NW Hoch Road Bridge over Big Soldier Creek project.
5. Reflect that Commissioner Ensley signed a letter in support of the SRS grant application to the Administration for Development Disabilities for Family support grant funding.
6. Acknowledge receipt of Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended August 29, 2003.
7. Consider Contract C331-2003 for the annual fire alarm equipment service for the Emergency Communications Centre.
8. Consider request to order 500 new residential totes for the Refuse Department.
Open Bids received for the purchase of the County’s Series 2003A General Obligation Bonds and consider Resolution No. 2003-135 awarding bid and authorizing issuance- Commissioner Miller