1. Present Proclamation for the Chicken Fly Contest.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. METROPOLITAN PLANNING – David Thurbon
1. Consider Order of Vacation of a portion of a drainage easement on property at 5317 NW Arroyo Drive.
C. CORONER – Dr. Erik Mitchell
1. Consider Contract C310-2003, addendum to the transportation contract reflecting an increase of $5.00 per call.
D. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-133 authorizing judicial tax foreclosure proceedings—Commissioner Miller.
E. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C311-2003, interagency memorandum of agreement, for participation in the Family Resource Center to provide services that strengthen families.
2. Consider request to reclassify an RN position in Primary Care to an LPN position and open, advertise and fill the position.
1. Consider Contract C312-2003 with the City of Topeka to share 2003 Local Law Enforcement Block Grant.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the FY 2004 Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library adopted budgets.
3. Acknowledge receipt of overtime period from the Health Agency.
4. Consider Contract C313-2003 with Mission Township regarding intersection improvements at SW 41st and Wanamaker Road.