1. Consider request for specific items within the 2004 Shawnee County budget including the 2004 dues and subscriptions for each department.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS - Dina Pennington
1. Consider Contract C302-2003 with Mainstream, Inc. for coordination services to the Juvenile Corrections Advisory Board.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C303-2003 with the Great Plains Balloon Club of Topeka for the operation of the Huff-n-Puff Hot Air Balloon Rally.
2. Consider request to waive formal bidding procedures and negotiate contract with low bidder for construction of the Shawnee North Family Aquatic Center.
D. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider request to purchase one Mobile Data Computer and related software from Motorola off of the State Contract.
E. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for the purchase of case management software.
F. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Discuss zoning regulations relating to signage.
1. Consider awarding bid for the bridge rehabilitation project on NW Button Road over Soldier Creek and Contract C304-2003 for same.
2. Consider awarding bid for the bridge replacement project on SE 29th Street over Stinson Creek and Contract C305-2003 for same.
3. Consider Contract C306-2003, supplement to Contract C107-2003 for the addition of construction staking services for the SE 29th Street Bridge over Stinson Creek project.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the Coroner’s overtime report for April, May and June 2003.
5. Consider Contracts C307-2003 and C308-2003 for online real estate search services.
6. Consider Contract C309-2003 for additional software for the new records management system.
7. Consider increase in membership to the National Council of Juvenile & Family Court Judges for Judge Yeoman.