A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. APPRAISER – Mark Hixon
1. Consider request to hire two Appraiser Trainees.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C299-2003 with KDHE accepting additional grant funding to be used solely for the purpose of assisting in the administration of the Kansas Immunization Outreach project.
D. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider out-of-state travel to Oklahoma City for four employees.
2. Consider Contract C300-2003 with Cingular for cell phones for certain County employees.
E. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to reclassify a Traffic Regulator position in the Traffic Division to an Inventory Specialist position in the Public Works Garage and request to advertise and fill this position.
F. AUDIT FINANCE – Trinket Harding
1. Consider request for specific items within the 2004 proposed Shawnee County budget including the 2004 dues and subscriptions for each Department.
2. Consider 2004 Shawnee County budget.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-131 allowing American Medical Response to increase the ambulance base rate to $562.00 and the mileage rate to $9.90 per mile—Commissioner Miller.
1. Consider authorization of 2004 Budget allocation for the Shawnee County Conservation District.
2. Consider acceptance of a permanent public right-of-way easement for the Glotzbach land and a permanent public right-of-way easement and temporary construction easements from the City of Auburn necessary for the construction of SW 93rd Street over Tributary to Wakarusa River bridge project.
3. Consider request to renew subscription to the Marshall & Swift Residential Cost Handbook for the Appraiser’s Office at an additional price of $18.43.
4. Consider payment for extended warranties for a camera and reader-printer for the Courts.
5. Consider Findings and Conclusions in Case Z03/29 by Sally Davis.
6. Consider Findings and Conclusions in Case Z03/28 by Sally Davis.
7. Consider Findings and Conclusions in Case Z03/27 by Sally Davis.
8. Consider Findings and Conclusions in Case CU03/10 by Joe D. and Helen L. Stover.
9. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the County Treasurer’s Public Official Bond.
10. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Cox Communications regarding a new statewide network, Kansas News Now, Channel 22 and that they will no longer carry INDemand pay-per-view on channels 731 and 732.