A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. AMERICAN MEDICAL RESPONSE- John Hayworth
1. Acknowledge receipt of the 2002 audit and the 2004 budget and consider proposal to increase the ambulance base rate from $515.00 to $562.00 and the mileage rate to $1.90 per mile.
C. BOND COUNSEL- Jonathan Small
1. Consider Resolution 2003-130 authorizing the preparation of a Preliminary Official Statement and the sale of the County’s General Obligation Bonds Series 2003-A and Temporary Notes, Series 2003-3—Commissioner Miller.
D. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to waive bidding procedures and approve Contract C294-2003 for purchase, installation, and programming of additional fire detection equipment.
E. SHERIFF’S OFFICE - Sheriff Barta
1. Consider request for reclassification from Account Clerk II to Office Assistant II and to advertise and fill the position.
F. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request for additional travel expenses for the Emergency Preparedness and Community Outreach Officer to attend out of state training.
2. Consider request to purchase two 800 MHz radios through the State of Kansas contract.
3. Consider Contract C295-2003 for training through KIPHS, Inc. for regionalized Health Departments.
G. HUMAN RESOURCES- Richard Davis
1. Consider membership to the Kansas County Human Resource Association.
H. PUBLIC WORKS- Lynn Couch
1. Consider Contract C296-2003 with KDOT for the ultrasonic inspection of the bridge hinge pins on the Willard Bridge over the Kansas River.
1. Consider request from Auburn Township for assistance in placing chip and seal on two miles of asphalt roads.
1. Acknowledge receipt of Emergency Purchase form from the Department of Corrections for air conditioner repair.
2. Consider Contract C297-2003 for construction engineering services for the SW Wanamaker Road Bridge over the Wakarusa River.
3. Consider awarding bid for the construction of the Sherwood Park Subdivision No. 6 Street Benefit District project and Contract C298-2003 for same.
4. Consider Right of Way Clearance and Utility Arrangements for the SE Berryton Road Bridge over Lynn Creek project.
5. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permits for First Call of Kansas (Robert Freeman, Jr. Owner) for six vehicles.
6. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 03C1204- Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. vs. Board of County Commissioners, Shawnee County, Kansas et al.
7. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 03C1178-Garry E. Williams vs. Board of County Commissioners et al.