A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Public Hearing and consider Resolution No. 2003-123 for the enlargement of Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 85 in Hidden Valley Subdivision No. 3—Commissioner Miller.
4. Public Hearing and consider Resolution No. 2003-124 for the creation of Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 85, Lateral District No. 2 within Hidden Valley Subdivision No. 3—Commissioner Miller.
B. METROPOLITAN PLANNING – David Thurbon
1. Consider plat of McDonald Subdivision No. 4.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2003-125 authorizing a Conditional Use Permit for a topsoil extraction operation on property at NW 54th Street and NW Landon Road—Commissioner Miller.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-126 amending the District Zoning Classification from “RR-1” Residential reserve District to “C-2” Commercial District on property located at the northwest corner of SW 21st Street and SW Urish Road—Commissioner Miller.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2003-127 amending the District Zoning Classification from “RR-1” Residential Reserve District to “OP&I-2” Office and Institutional District on property located on the west side of SW Urish Road and 540 feet north of SW 21st Street—Commissioner Miller.
5. Consider Resolution No. 2003-128 amending the District Zoning Classification from “RR-1” Residential Reserve District to “M-2” Multiple Family Dwelling District on property located on the west side of SW Urish Road and 960 feet north of SW 21st Street—Commissioner Miller.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to advertise and fill two Home Health Aide positions with the Adult Field Services Division.
2. Consider request to establish, advertise and hire a new Family Planning ARNP/Team Leader position.
3. Consider request to advertise and fill a vacant RN position in Primary Care.
4. Consider request to reallocate resources from the bioterrorism grant to assist with the development of disease investigation policies and procedures and sign confirmation of project support.
5. Consider request for additional copy machine to be used by the Environmental Health and Adult Field Services Divisions at the North Annex.
D. APPRAISER - Mark Hixon
1. Consider reclassification of an Appraiser I to an Appraiser II.
E. RECYCLING – Kim Nettleton
1. Consider appointment of the Shawnee County Solid Waste Management Planning Committee.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C291-2003 with the Kansas Dept. of Wildlife and Parks for a Local Recreational Boating Safety Program.
2. Consider request to advertise and fill vacant golf course maintenance position.
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Administrative Review Committee’s recommendation regarding the tax exemption application presented by the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company and set hearing date.
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended July 31, 2003.
2. Consider Contract C292-2003 for maintenance of Lanier machines.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-129 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check—Commissioner Miller.
4. Consider certification to KDOT that necessary right-of-way has been acquired or condemnation action initiated on parcels of land necessary for the SE Berryton Road Bridge over Lynn Creek project.
5. Acknowledge receipt of Findings concerning the annexation of the 21st and Urish Road area by the City of Topeka.