Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Present Certificates of Appreciation to Gary Thoman and Glenn Hause who were nominated by TARC for the 2003 Volunteer Awards (VAL) for work on Winter Wonderland at Lake Shawnee.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Public Hearing on the attachment of land to Rural Water District No. 4 and consider Order of Attachment.
B. AUDIT FINANCE – Trinket Harding
1. Consider Contract C105-2003, addendum to Contract C174-97 for banking services for an additional two-year period.
C. APPRAISER – Mark Hixon
1. Consider request to fill three vacant positions.
D. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to solicit bids for the purchase of a food service tray conveyor belt from the capital equipment fund.
E. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider awarding bid for concrete for the Lake Shawnee hiking/biking trail.
2. Consider awarding bid for construction of a restroom facility at Lake Shawnee.
3. Discussion of 2003 Spirit of Kansas.
F. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider out-of-state travel to the National Service Training Event for Project Access and Senior Companion Program Team Leader.
2. Consider Contract C106-2003 for use of the Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) Collective Mark.
3. Consider Title IIIB and IIID grant applications for personal care and clinics.
4. Consider request to continue the yearly subscription to Contraceptive Technology Update.
5. Consider request for pagers and cell phones.
G. PUBLIC WORKS- Lynn Couch
1. Consider purchase of four additional radio modem units for supervisors trucks in Public Works for an additional $2,900.00.
1. Consider letter in support of a grant application for the Shawnee County School Attendance Coalition’s School Support Liaison Project.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider Contract C107-2003 for design and construction engineering services for the SE 29th Street Bridge over Stinson Creek project.
2. Consider awarding bid for the construction of the Misty Harbor Street Benefit District project and Contract C108-2003 for same.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Ambulance Advisory Board March 26 meeting agenda and minutes of the January 22 meeting.
4. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No.03C296—Lavette J. Parker v. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas in their official capacities, et al and Case No. 03C426—LPP Mortgage, Ltd. v. Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
5. Consider request from Michael Kaye, Professor of Law at Washburn University, for use of nine courtrooms on April 25, 2003, from 5 pm to 10 pm for mock trials.
6. Consider signing the Kansas uninsured Motorists Coverage Excess Limit Rejection insurance form.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS