Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Continuation of Public Hearing regarding annexation of the 21st and Urish Rd. area by the City of Topeka.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Contract C254-2003 for annual maintenance for the Kardex Lektriever.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2003-105 for a Cereal Malt Beverage License for Arnold G. Strunk , Jr. and Pamela L. Strunk d/b/a Strunk d/b/a PJ’s Bar and Grill.
5. Consider Resolution No. 2003- 106 for a Cereal Malt Beverage License for the Chicken Flying Contest.
B. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider Contract C255-2003 with the Shawnee Boat and Ski Club for the operation of the 2003 Water Ski Tournament.
2. Consider request to apply for a NFL Youth Football Grant through the National Recreation and Park Association.
C. HUMAN RESOURCES- Richard Davis
1. Consider appointment of a grievance committee.
D. HEALTH AGENCY
1. Consider request to open, advertise and fill the Public Health Nurse position for the Maternal Child Health Program.
1. Consider canceling the August 4, 2003 Commission Meeting.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider awarding bid for the construction of the Indian Valley Subdivision No. 2 Street Benefit District and Contract C256-2003 for same.
2. Acknowledge receipt of report on the status of the Recycling Department.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-107 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks.
4. Consider Contract C257-2003 with Midland Adult Day Programs for providing certain social services.
5. Consider Contract C258-2003 with the Kansas Parks and Recreation Association for use of the R.R. Domer Arena and the Exercise Arena on January 12, 2004.
6. Acknowledge receipt of the Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ending May 30, 2003.
7. Consider Contract C259-2003 for maintenance of the copier in Public Works.
8. Consider Contract C260-2003 for use of Heritage Hall for the Shawnee County Tax sale on August 20, 2003.
9. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 03C2051-Garry E. Williams vs. Board of County Commissioners et al.
10. Acknowledge receipt of Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Waiver of Service of Summons in Case No. 03-3047-GTV-Garry E. Williams vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee Co. et al.
11. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes for February 25, 2002 and June 16, 2003.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
V. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS