1. Continue public hearing on assessment for cost of improvements for sanitary sewer improvements for Sewer District No. 46, Lateral Sewer District No. 10 and consider Resolution No. 2003-91 authorizing assessments of costs for said sewer.
2. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2003-6 regarding travel and mileage (change in mileage rate).
3. Consider construction drawings and project manual for the building addition to the Velma K. Paris Community Center and request to solicit bids.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. METROPOLITAN PLANNING – David Thurbon
1. Acknowledge receipt of petition for vacation of two unimproved public street rights-of-way as dedicated by Daisy Brown Martin Subdivision and consider Order of Vacation.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider project budget for the design and construction of the intersection improvements at SW 41st Street and Wanamaker Road.
2. Consider Contract C249-2003 for engineering services for the SW 41st and SW Wanamaker Road intersection improvement project.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C251-2003 with the Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging that allows the Health Agency to continue to provide homemaking and attendant care for qualified individuals.
2. Consider Contract C252-2003 for electronic billing services for the Health Agency.
3. Consider request to advertise and fill a vacant RN position in Clinical Services.
4. Consider Contract C253-2003 with the Kansas Association for the Medically Underserved to allow for student/resident experiences and rotations in community health program.
1. Consider reward for information provided regarding illegal trash dumping.
2. Consider revised budget request for 2004 from the Shawnee County Extension Council.
3. Consider Charter Resolution No. 2003-2 exempting the Shawnee County Board of Commissioners from the provisions of K.S.A. 41-712, prohibiting alcoholic liquor sale on Sunday and certain holidays, and providing substitute and additional provisions on the same subject allowing alcoholic liquor sales.
4. Consider appointing Commissioner Kane to the Jail Population Committee.
1. Acknowledge receipt of the rate for legal notices submitted by the Topeka Capital Journal.
2. Consider emergency vehicle permit for Jeff Heryford.
3. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for the Recycling Department.