A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2003-6 regarding travel and mileage (change in mileage rate).
4. Consider release of surety for Indian Woods North Subdivision Street Benefit District.
5. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the financial surety in the form of an Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit, submitted for Hickory Ridge Estates Subdivision No. 9 Street Benefit District and Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 37, Lateral District No. 9.
B. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider consent for annexation to the City of Auburn for the Shawnee County Division 2 Shop to allow the Shop facility to connect to the City of Auburn’s sanitary sewer.
C. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to solicit bids for security system retrofit project
2. Consider out-of-state travel for Deputy Director to attend American Correctional Association conference.
D. PURCHASING - Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for surplus and authority to solicit bids for remaining surplus.
E. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to fill two vacant positions and to fill any subsequent vacant positions that do not exceed sixty for the remainder of 2003.
1. Consider Change Order No. 2 for the Sherwood Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade/Expansion project.
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from the Juvenile Justice Authority regarding State Fiscal year 2004 Funding Request for the Prevention and Intervention/Graduated Sanctions programs.
3. Consider Contract C250-2003 with KDOT and Poe-VanDoren, L.L.C. which allows Poe-Van Doren to provide construction engineering inspection services for the bridge rehabilitation project on SW 89th Street over the North Branch of the Wakarusa River.
4. Consider letter to the Attorney General in support of the Topeka Center for Peace and Justice’s application for grant funding.