A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of an application by Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company applying for an economic development tax exemption and consider appointing a designee of the Commission to serve as the chairperson of the Economic Development Exemption review committee.
B. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for the purchase of one container carrier for Recycling Dept
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to solicit proposals to upgrade the Shawnee County Health Agency auditorium technology capabilities.
1. Consider Highway Safety Project Reimbursement request for mobilization from June 27 through June 29, 2003 for sobriety check lanes.
2. Acknowledge receipt of report on Emergency Communications statistics.
3. Acknowledge receipt of legal rates received from The Ledger.
4. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of June 3, 2002 and February 10, 2003.
5. Consider Resolution No. 2003-103 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check.
6. Consider Resolution No. 2003-104 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel a check.
7. Acknowledge receipt of the 2004 Benefit Cost Rate Notice from the Kansas Dept. of Human Resources for unemployment tax contributions.
8. Acknowledge receipt of the Shawnee County Cost Allocation Plan based on actual expenditures for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2002.
9. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended June 30, 2003.