1. Continue public hearing on assessments for cost of improvements for sanitary sewer improvements for Sewer District No. 46, Lateral Sewer District No. 10 and consider Resolution No. 2003-91 authorizing assessments of costs for said sewer.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. KANSAS EXPOCENTRE – H. R. Cook
1. Consider request to solicit bids for new computers, two floor scrubbers, repair of damaged or deteriorated concrete and rehabilitation of the PA system to be installed in Domer Arena.
C. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider awarding bid for work associated with the 2002 Bond Improvement Project for capital improvements at the Kansas Expocentre and Health Agency.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contracts C244-2003 with KDHE for funding for a tobacco prevention among ethnic minority youth program and Contract C245-2003 with Antioch Family Life Center to establish a youth coalition that will coordinate a series of community events to prevent tobacco use among ethnic minority youth.
2. Consider Contract C246-2003 with KDHE, revision to Contract C207-2003, for HIV counseling and testing direct support services and authorizing the Health Agency to bill clients for lab work.
1. Consider appointment of Topeka Township Treasurer.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-102 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel a check.
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding permit renewal for Meiers Trucking solid waste facility.
3. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDOT regarding the statewide five-year construction program and action checklist.
4. Consider awarding bid for the bridge rehabilitation project on SW 89th Street over the North Branch of the Wakarusa River and authorize Shawnee County’s local match share.
5. Consider Contract C248-2003 with Girard Young, Independent Appraiser, for real estate data search service.
6. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of February 13 and 17, 2003 and February 7, 2002 and December 26, 2002.
7. Consider awarding bid for construction of Ritchie Subdivision Street Benefit District and consider Contract C247-2003 for same.