A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-85 stipulating the conditions for the Mainline Printing, Inc. economic development exemption.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider claim of Marion E. Huxman for injuries sustained at Shawnee County State Lake.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2003-86 amending Resolution No. 2001-190 to provide for additional code enforcement officers.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to waive bidding procedure and purchase a used forklift at federal surplus.
D. RECYCLING – Kim Nettleton
1. Consider request to purchase a 2003 front load chassis and compactor body from the Refuse Department bids.
E. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C232-2003 for the purchase of fireworks display for July 4, 2003 as part of the Spirit of Kansas festival.
F. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-87 authorizing the disposal of records.
G. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS – Bill Singer
1. Consider request to solicit bids for two outdoor warning signals to be located at 3200 S. Topeka Blvd. and at Silver Lake High School.
H. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C233-2003 with the FQHC Governing Board outlining the relationship of the FQHC Board with the Board of County Commissioners in the operation of the FQHC.
1. Acknowledge receipt of Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board Meeting Agenda of June 25, 2003 and minutes of the May meeting.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the Health Agency Board Meeting Agenda of June 24, 2003 and minutes of the May meeting.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-88 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2003-89 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel a check.
5. Consider awarding bid and Contract C234-2003 for replacement of the bridge on SE Croco Road over Lynn Creek.
6. Consider Contract C235-2003 for engineering services for the Sherwood Park Subdivision No. 6 street benefit district project.
7. Consider acceptance of permanent public right-of-way easements and temporary construction easements and for authorization to pay property owners the agreed settlement amounts for the right of acquisition on the SE 29th Street over Stinson Creek bridge project.
8. Acknowledge receipt of Rolling Meadows Recycling and Disposal Facility Five-Year Operations Report.
9. Acknowledge receipt of a public notice from KDHE regarding a proposed Kansas Water Pollution Control permit for Martin Marietta Aggregates Wastewater Treatment Facility (Big Springs Quarry).
10. Consider request to purchase new residential totes.
11. Consider Contracts C236-2003 and C237-2003 with Roth Appraisal Service and Kansas Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. for online real estate data search services.
12. Consider Overtime Report for Information Technology and Emergency Communications.
13. Consider signing Application for Eligibility for participation in the Federal Surplus Property Program.
14. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of January 6, 9, 23, February 3, and May 21, 2003.