1. Consider annexation to the City of Topeka of property in South Shawnee County.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt and consider financial surety for Sherwood Park Subdivision
No. 6 Street Benefit District.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider claim of Audrey Ferguson.
2. Consider settlement of Shawnee County Case No. 03-C-372.
C. HUMAN RESOURCES- Richard Davis
1. Consider request to reallocate the vacant Program Assistant position.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C230-2003 with KDHE for grant funding for a fulltime lead
2. Consider out-of-state travel for the Emergency Preparedness and Community
Outreach Officer to attend training.
3. Consider request to change the cell phone plan for the provider on-call.
4. Consider renewal grant application for the Medical Reserve Corps funding.
5. Consider request for a cell phone for the Medical Reserve Corps Coordinator.
6. Consider rescinding Home Rule Resolution No. HR 97-9 and adopting Home Rule Resolution HR-2003-5, concerning the governance structures of the SCHA Section 330 Grant/FQHC.
E. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to solicit bids for traffic paint and reflective beads.
2. Discuss S.E. 53rd Street.
F. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS – Dina Hales
1. Consider Contract C231-2003 for the provision of Juvenile Intake and Assessment Services with Children, Youth and Family Resource Center for the period July 1, 2003 through June 30, 2004.
G. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider request to solicit bids for mainframe printers.
H. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider construction drawings and the project manual for the building addition to the Velma K. Paris Community Center and request to solicit bids for same.
1. Consider reappointment of Roger Dirk to the Juvenile Corrections Advisory Board.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-84 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel checks.
2. Consider project exemption certificate for the installation of four infrared detectors project at Corrections.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Topeka Metro News rate for publishing legal notices July 1, 2003 through July 1, 2004.
4. Consider request for Highway Safety Project Reimbursement for mobilization on June 14 for a saturation patrol.
5. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment concerning permit renewal for Permit 0476 for Construction/Demolition solid waste facility for the MTAA for the period July 1, 2003 through June 30, 2004.