1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. 2003-4 establishing the procedure for the adoption of limitations on the discharge of fireworks and/or firearms within the boundaries of the Montara Subdivisions.
A. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider claim of Diana Perkins for injuries sustained by her daughter.
B. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for air conditioning maintenance at the North Annex and the Emergency Communications Center and Contracts C219-2003 and C220-2003 for same.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C221-2003 with Mr. Doug Pederson for pharmaceutical consultation services.
2. Consider Contract C222-2003 with Dr. Greggory VanSickle for physician services.
3. Consider Contract C223-2003, addendum to Contract C451-2002, with Southeast Kansas Education Service Center for mileage reimbursement of staff nursing visits.
4. Consider Contract C224-2003 with Baker University School of Nursing for nursing student training.
5. Discuss changes regarding the Shawnee County Health Agency Board’s role.
D. ELECTIONS – Libby Ensley
1. Consider request for out of state travel to a professional association conference.
E. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-82 allowing the placement of traffic control signs for the Topeka Tinman activities.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2003-83 allowing the placement of traffic control signs for the Sherwood Lake Club Fourth of July activities.
1. Consider appointment to the Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging Board of Directors.
2. Consider appointment of voting delegate to act on behalf of Shawnee County to elect Kansas’ representative to the Governing Board of the National Association of Counties.
1. Consider project exemption certificate for repair of the porch at the Shawnee North Community Center.
2. Consider awarding bid for the bridge rehabilitation project on the SW 93rd Street Bridge over Six Mile Creek and Contract C225-2003 for same.
3. Consider Contracts C226-2003 through C229-2003 for online real estate data search service.
4. Consider Charter Resolution No. 2003-2 regarding the elimination of the Shawnee County Civil Service Board, rescinding Charter Resolution No. 2003-1, due to corrections in typographical errors.
5. Consider acceptance of permanent public right of way easements and authorization to pay owners the agreed settlement for the right-of-acquisition for the SE Berryton Road over Lynn Creek project.
6. Consider acceptance of easement and authorization for payment for the SE 77th Street Bridge over Lynn Creek project.
7. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of April 1 and 22, 2002 and October 17, 2002.