Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. ADVOCACY COUNCIL ON AGING
1. Consider transfer of caregiver services program funding from the Red Cross to Midland Adult Day programs.
C. AUDIT FINANCE – Trinket Harding
1. Consider proposal for checking account with UMB Bank to house investment proceeds.
D. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider Highway Safety Project request for reimbursement for mobilization #3, May 19 to June 1, 2003 for child passenger safety.
2. Consider quarterly progress report for the KDOT Sobriety Checkpoints/Saturation Patrol grant for the period of January through March, 2003.
E. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to authorize negotiations for the construction of the Ritchey Subdivision Street Benefit District.
1. Discuss correspondence from Dover Township Clerk regarding 45th Street in Dover Township between Hoch Road and the Mission Township border.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider Contract C209-2003 with KDOT and Cook, Flatt & Strobel, PA for construction engineering services for the NE 74th Street over Muddy Creek bridge rehabilitation project.
2. Consider Contract C210-2003 with KDOT and Cook, Flatt & Strobel, PA for construction engineering inspection services for the NW 86th Street over Big Soldier Creek bridge rehabilitation project.
3. Consider Contract C211-2003 for the Shawnee County Dept. of Corrections Annual Volunteer Banquet in Heritage Hall on May 6, 2004.
4. Acknowledge receipt of 2002 Township Annual Reports.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the Election Office 2004 budget.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS