Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. SHERIFF’S OFFICE- Sheriff Barta
1. Consider request to purchase two digital SLR camera systems and one forensic light source kit.
C. PURCHASING- Charlene Mischke
1. Consider request to award bids for Shawnee County surplus items and permission to solicit bids for remaining surplus.
D. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C194-2003, C195-2003 and C196-2003 for cards installed to support fiber optics at the Courthouse, North Annex and Health Agency.
E. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider proposed funding arrangement for the Lake Shawnee Trail Project with the Kansas Department of Transportation.
F. HEALTH AGENCY- Anne Freeze
1. Consider 2% COLA for the Medical Director.
2. Consider Contract C197-2003, Attachment #2, for the revised KDHE Chronic Disease Risk Reduction Grant Program.
3. Consider Contract C198-2003 for the State fiscal year 2004 KDHE Women’s Infant and Children (WIC) Program.
4. Consider Contract C199-2003 for Professional Home Health Nursing Services.
5. Consider Contract C200-2003 for the KDHE Air Quality Program.
1. Consider canceling the June 12, 2003 Commission Meeting.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider Contract C201-2003, C202-2003, C203-2003 and C204-2003 for Shawnee County on-line real estate data search service agreements.
2. Acknowledge receipt of Emergency Communications Statistics for the month of May, 2003.
3. Consider revisions to the Title III Grant allocation funding for the Health Agency.
4. Acknowledge receipt of Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended May 30, 2003.
5. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from the Topeka Capital Journal concerning reduced rate per line of publications.
6. Consider Resolution 2003-80, authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue a check.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS