Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. BOND COUNSEL-Jon Small
1. Hold Public Hearing and consider Resolution No. 2003-76 authorizing the creation of a sewer improvement District and sewer improvements for Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 37, Lateral District No. 9, Hickory Ridge Estates Subdivision No. 9.
2. Acknowledge receipt of Petition and consider Resolution No. 2003-77 authorizing the creation of a street benefit district and street improvements in Hickory Ridge Estates Subdivision No. 9.
C. CORONER- Dr. Erik Mitchell
1. Consider request to create two part-time morgue technician positions.
2. Consider Contract C189-2003 with Stormont Vail Healthcare for the assistance of Shawnee County morgue technicians to hospital pathologists.
3. Consider Contract C190-2003 with St. Francis Health Center for the assistance of Shawnee County Morgue technicians to hospital pathologists.
D. TREASURER- Judy Wiese
1. Consider request to fill intermittent positions in the Treasurer’s Office when needed.
E. SHERIFF’S OFFICE- Sheriff Barta
1. Consider request to start the design and bidding process to determine the costs and feasibility of reconfiguring the security station at the main entrance to the courthouse.
F. REGISTER OF DEEDS- Marilyn Nichols
1. Consider Contract C191-2003 for the annual maintenance for the Microfilm Processor, Cameras and Readers.
G. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS- Bill Singer
1. Consider out of state travel for the Director to participate on a Peer Review Panel for the Department of Justice.
H. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- Bill Singer
1. Consider request to reclassify a Personal Computer Technician position to an Assistant Network Administrator/Administrative Duties position.
I. PUBLIC WORKS-Lynn Couch
1. Consider revision to the adopted Shawnee County Capital Improvement Plan for roads 2003-2008.
2. Consider request to submit “Request for Construction Project” to KDOT for SW Wanamaker Rd., SW 39th to SW 41st.
J. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS- Dina Hales
1. Consider request for additional cash match funds for the JAIBG Grant.
2. Consider fiscal year 2004 JAIBG Fund Application.
K. PURCHASING- Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for HVAC Maintenance services for the Department of Corrections.
1. Consider appointment of new Monmouth Township Treasurer.
2. Discussion of letter from Councilman John Alcala concerning dedication of excess sales tax revenue to the Kansas Ave. Bridge flyoff.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider Contract C192-2003 for maintenance for the Court Reporter’s Steno Machine.
2. Consider 2003 license renewal for SPSS for the Appraiser’s Office.
3. Consider Contract C193-2003 with Wabaunsee County for cost sharing to construct NW Carlson Road Bridge over Post Creek.
4. Consider General Warranty Deeds and Easements transferring land acquired using incorrect legal descriptions back to original landowners and accept new Warranty Deeds and Temporary Easements, which reflect the correct legal description for the NW 90th Street Bridge over Bourbonaise Creek project.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the Ambulance Advisory Board agenda for May 28, 2003 and minutes of the March 26, 2003 meeting.
6. Acknowledge receipt of Shawnee County Health Agency Board agenda for May 27, 2003 and minutes of the April 22, 2003 meeting.
7. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for Information Technology and Emergency Communications for the month of May, 2003.
8. Acknowledge receipt of Expocentre Advisory Board Meeting agenda for May 28, 2003 and Minutes of the April 23, 2003 meeting.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS