Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Public Hearing on Economic Development Tax Exemption for Mainline Printing, Inc.
B. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for food service tray conveyor belt.
2. Consider awarding bid for purchase and installation of camera equipment.
C. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS – Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C179-2003 for hardware for the MAARS/ComCentrex telephone equipment.
2. Consider Contract C180-2003 for maintenance on the MAARS/Plant telephone equipment.
D. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C181-2003 for additional design services for the Shawnee North Family Aquatic Park.
E. HEALTH AGENCY- Anne Freeze
1. Consider request for out of state travel for the Director to attend the Communities of Excellence Awards.
2. Consider Contract C182-2003 with Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital for outpatient therapy services for Home Health clients.
3. Consider Contract C183-2003 for Home Health Occupational Therapy Services.
4. Consider fiscal year 2004 grant application for the Project ACCESS and Home Care Assistant Programs.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of May 30, 2002.
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Waste Management of Kansas, Inc. to KDHE regarding 2003 annual permit renewal.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-75 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel checks.
4. Consider acceptance of easements for the SE 77th Street Bridge Over Lynn Creek and SE Croco Road, Bridge Over Lynn Creek projects and authorize payment to the Kanza Rails-Trails Conservancy, Inc.
5. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from NACO regarding dues.
6. Consider Contracts C184-2003-C187-2003 for the HIPAA Compliance Business Associate Agreements.
7. Consider awarding bid for the construction of the Sewer District No. 4 Lateral District No. 5 Phase I and Cherry Creek North Subdivision Street Benefit District Projects and Contract C188 -2003 for same.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS