Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Public Hearing for leash law for Gardner Estates Subdivision and consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2003-3 for same.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Jon Small
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-73 authorizing the continuation of a single family mortgage loan program of Sedgwick and Shawnee County Kansas and authorizing the joint issuance of single family mortgage revenue refunding bonds.
C. COURT ADMINISTRATION – Kay Falley
1. Consider Adult State Court Implementation grant application—Jared Holroyd.
D. COURT SERVICES – Cathy Leonhart
1. Consider request for additional match for the JAIBG grant for the Court Services portion.
E. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider exemption to the procedure for requesting to fill vacant positions in the Operations Division.
2. Consider request for out of state travel for training
F. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider request to solicit bids for the construction of the fiber laterals to the County offices.
2. Consider request to solicit bids for collateral equipment, pre-terminated fiber cable to link County offices.
1. Discuss letter of May 12, 2003 from the Chairman of the Planning Commission regarding his intent to appoint a committee to discuss the issue of the timing of development approvals and the availability of infrastructure.
2. Consider request from the Department of Veterans Affairs regarding waiving the fee for an event to be held at Ag Hall at the Kansas Expocentre on October 30, 2003.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider release of surety for Hidden Valley Subdivision.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2003-74 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks.
3. Consider additional expense of airfare for Refuse Director to travel out of state to training.
4. Consider Contract C177-2003 for annual maintenance of software.
5. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 03-C-728—Commercial Federal Bank vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS