Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of resignation of Monmouth Township Treasurer and consider appointment of new Treasurer.
4. Acknowledge receipt of petition to create Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 7, Lateral District No. 9 in Hickory Ridge Estates No. 9 and set hearing date of May 29, 2003.
B. RECYCLING - Kim Nettleton
1. Consider request to solicit proposals for recycling dock awning.
2. Consider request to solicit bids for a mobile loading ramp/dock.
3. Consider Contract C166-2003 for advertising in the Southwestern Bell Yellow Pages.
C. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider request to solicit bids for air conditioner service for the LEC and North Annex.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to reclassify, advertise and fill a nurse position.
2. Consider Contract C175-2003, amendment to Contract C2-2003 with Kansas State University to create and implement the study of childhood obesity.
E. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for porch repair at the Shawnee North Community Center.
1. Discuss the Mayor’s letter of May 8 regarding a joint meeting of the City and County to discuss Parks and Recreation consolidation.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider Contract C176-2003 for design and construction engineering services for the deck patching and concrete overlay of the SW 93rd Street Bridge over Six Mile Creek.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ended April 30, 2003.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-72 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS