Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS – Dina Hales
1. Consider request for JAIBG cash match.
C. RECYLING – Kim Nettleton
3. Consider request to solicit bids for a mobile loading ramp/dock.
D. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider acceptance of drainage easement necessary for the construction and maintenance of the Ritchey Subdivision Street Benefit District project.
2. Consider approval of the 2002 County Engineers Report for Shawnee County and Township roads and bridges to be submitted to the State Transportation Engineer.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider Contract C171-2003 for the construction of the Shawnee County Sewer District No. 33 pump station and force main project.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the Third Quarter Financial and Program Progress Reports for Intervention/Graduated Sanctions and eighteen Prevention Programs.
3. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 03-=C-649—Garry E. Williams vs. Shawnee County Commissioners, et al and Case No. 03-C650—St. Marys State Bank vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas et al.
4. Consider payment of general security consulting professional fees.
5. Consider Contract C172-2003 for maintenance of two unispools.
6. Consider Contract C173-2003 for maintenance on Lanier machines.
7. Consider payment for network tool for monitoring.
8. Consider increase in membership to the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS