Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Recognition of U.S. servicemen and servicewomen missing in action, prisoners of war, or killed in action in Iraqi war.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-69 amending Resolution No. 2002-225 setting a weight limitation of 10,000 lbs. on 53rd Street between Topeka Blvd. and California.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider renewal of BRB’s tax exemption for 2003.
B. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to advertise and fill one vacant Line Supervisor position.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider project budget for construction of drainage corrections at the intersection of SE 57th Street/Highway K-4/SW Douglas Road in Dover, Kansas.
1. Acknowledge receipt of letter of recommendation and consider setting public hearing for May 22nd relative to Mainline Printing, Inc’s request for tax exemption.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Tri-County Drainage District Treasurer’s Bond.
2. Acknowledge receipt of Emergency Purchase form from Betsy Gillespie for repair of the fire detection system.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-70 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check.
4. Acknowledge receipt of report of Independent Certified Public Accountants regarding the United Methodist Homes, Inc.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
10:00 A.M. – WORK SESSION
Discussion of Subdivision Regulations