Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Recognition of U.S. servicemen and servicewomen missing in action, prisoners of war, or killed in action in Iraqi war.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. NOXIOUS WEEDS – John Kabus
1. Consider Contracts C131-2003 and C132-2003 with the Kaw River and North Topeka Drainage Districts for weed control.
C. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2003-2 amendment to Home Rule Resolution No. HR-99-9, setting the fee schedule for dangerous animal violations.
D. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider claim of Philip Gerety.
E. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider the Senior Companion Program grant application.
2. Consider 2003 Tobacco Prevention Outreach grant application.
F. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-61 authorizing the execution of the Shawnee County Sewer District No. 33 State Revolving Fund Loan Agreement.
G. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to proceed with the selection of an engineer for the inspection of the dam at Lake Shawnee.
1. Consider endorsement of Family Service and Guidance Center’s tax credit grant application.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider Contract C133-2003 for the study of drainage problems in the vicinity of the intersection of SW 57th Street/Hwy K4/SW Douglas Road.
2. Consider Contract C134-2003 for HP hardware support maintenance.
3. Consider Contracts C135-2003 and C136-2003 for maintenance of Simplex Grinnell time stamps.
4. Consider Termination of Base Lease and Sublease with the Menninger Foundation necessary to clear the title on their property.
5. Acknowledge receipt of Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ended March 31, 2003.
6. Receive for approval by the Board, County Commission Meetings minutes for October 24 and November 21, 2002.
7. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE concerning Permit Renewal for Permit No. 0736 for McPherson Landfill, Inc.
8. Consider Annual Operation and Maintenance Assurance Statement from the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks for various projects for Shawnee County Parks and Recreation.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS