Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Recognition of U.S. servicemen and servicewomen missing in action, prisoners of war, or killed in action in Iraqi war.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C125-2003 for the Lake Shawnee restroom construction project.
C. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for triplex mower for the Golf Course.
2. Consider awarding bid for a utility mower for the Golf Course.
3. Consider awarding bid for road signs for Public Works.
D. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to advertise and fill one bridge maintenance and one road maintenance position.
E. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-52 regarding implementation of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 in regard to the Shawnee County Health Agency.
F. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider out-of-state travel for GIS Systems Specialist to attend the annual ESRI conference.
G. RECYCLING – Kim Nettleton
1. Consider request to solicit bids for recycling trucks.
2. Consider Contract C126-2003 for the lease of baling equipment and the marketing of plastic.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended March 31, 2003.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the Emergency Communications Statistics report for March, 2003.
3. Consider two Emergency Vehicle Permits.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2003-53 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue a check.
5. Consider Contract C127-2003 for three cell phones for the Health Agency.
6. Consider Contract C128-2003 for bridge rehabilitation on the NE 82nd Street over Muddy Creek bridge.
7. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Corporation for National and Community Service regarding the compliance review of the Senior Companion Program at the Health Agency.
8. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of February 2, 11, and 14, 2002; September 30, 2002; October 7, 10, 21, 2002 and January 13, 2003.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS