Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Presentation to Shawnee County regarding the 2003 Project Topeka food drive.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Public Hearing to consider the petition for the creation of Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 74, Lateral District No. 6 in Sherwood Park Subdivision No. 6 and to enlarge the Sherwood Regional Wastewater Treatment District and consider Resolution No. 2003-44 allowing the creation of the District and enlargement of the Sherwood Regional Wastewater Treatment District.
B. TREASURER – Judy Wiese
1. Consider Contract C110-2003 with Johnson County to allow taxpayers the ability to access information on their motor vehicle personal property taxes through an Internet site.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to submit “Request for Construction Projects” to KDOT for 6 bridge projects and 3 intersection projects.
2. Consider Contract C111-2003 for repair to the Maple Hill Road bridge.
D. HUMAN RESOURCES – Rich Davis
1. Consider appointment of Grievance Committee
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider Resolution Nos. 2003-45, 2003-46 and 2003-47 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check.
2. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 03-C-434, Wachovia Bank, National Association, a National Banking Association, as Trustee for Long Beach Mortgage Loan Trust 2002-2 vs. Board of Shawnee County Commissioners, et al.
3. Consider Contract C112-2003 for Jury+ software annual maintenance.
4. Consider acceptance of easement necessary for the construction and maintenance of streets in Auburn Park Development No. 2.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS