Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Regarding Spirit of Kansas.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Jon Small
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-41 authorizing the preparation of a Preliminary Official Statement and the sale of Temporary Notes, Series 2003-2.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider settlement of Shawnee County Case No. 03-C-45, Shawnee County v. Vawter and Contract C109-2003 granting permanent easement to the County.
D. COURT SERVICES – Cathy Leonhart
1. Consider awarding bid to replace existing cubicles in Room 104.
E. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to fill the vacant position of Unit Supervisor for the Juvenile Detention Center.
2. Consider request to fill the vacant position of Corrections Specialist for the Adult Detention Center.
3. Consider request to fill the vacant position of Line Supervisor for the Adult Detention Center.
F. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for brush chipper for Parks and Recreation.
G. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider grant application for funding from the Topeka Community Foundation to fund the Parent/Child Health and Wellness Program.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider Resolution Nos. 2003-42 and 2003-43 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks
2. Acknowledge receipt of the Health Board Agenda of March 25, 2003 and minutes of the February meeting.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Kansas Expocentre Board Meeting Agenda of March 26, 2003 and minutes of the February meeting.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS