Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider request to hire a temporary employee.
2. Consider request to solicit bids for office supplies.
3. Consider request to reject bids for fence material for Public Works.
4. Consider awarding bid for the purchase of culverts for Public Works.
5. Consider awarding bid for one plotter for Information Technology.
C. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider request to submit grant application for the 2003 Bulletproof Vest Partnership grant sponsored by the Department of Justice.
D. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to refund the State of Kansas for Community Lake Assistance Program (CLAP) funds.
2. Consider Contract C103-2002 with Window Design Company for installation of windows at the North Community Center.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider Contract C104-2003 for use of the Agricultural Hall at the Kansas Expocentre for the Thanksgiving Dinner.
2. Consider letter in support of a grant application for the Shawnee County School Attendance Coalition’s School Liaison Project.
3. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Cox Communications regarding increase in rates.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS