Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of a petition to create Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 74, Lateral District No. 6 and enlarge the Sherwood Regional Wastewater Treatment District and set hearing date of March 31, 2003.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Jon Small
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-40 authorizing sewer improvements for parks and recreation facilities in Shawnee County.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C99-2003 with KDHE for a temporary full-time RN/LPN to conduct lead screening and testing.
2. Consider Contract C100-2003 with KDHE for home investigations for children who have elevated blood lead levels.
3. Consider request for four pagers and four cell phones.
4. Consider request to continue subscription to Contraceptive Technology Update.
1. Acknowledge receipt of annexation proposal from the City of Topeka and set date for public hearing.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Overtime Report for the Maintenance Department.
2. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permit for Richard Maginot and Charles Thompson
3. Consider recommendation of the Consultant Selection Committee to negotiate a contract with Cook, Flatt & Strobel Engineers, P.A. for the preparation of plans and specifications for the replacement of the SE 29th Street Bridge over Stinson Creek.
4. Consider request to issue “Request for Proposals” for professional design services to prepare plans, specifications, right-of-way maps, legal description and contract bidding documents for various bridge projects.
5. Consider Contract C101-2003, extended warranty maintenance on the 3M-reader printer--Court Administration.
6. Consider Contract C102-2003 for maintenance on the ADAGER Model 2--Court Administration.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
10:30 a.m. or immediately following the Commission Meeting
WORK SESSION – Discuss concrete recycling.