Please state your name and address for the record.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider recommendation of the Road Viewers regarding the vacation of NE 70th.
4. Acknowledge receipt of Petition for the attachment of land to Rural Water District No. 4 and set hearing date of March 24, 2003.
5. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the financial surety in the form of Standby Letters of Credit submitted for Cherry Creek North Subdivision Street Benefit District and Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 4, Lateral District No. 4.
B. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS – Bill Singer
1. Consider request from Wabaunsee County for Shawnee County to temporarily assume the 9-1-1- Public Service Answering Point for exchange 589 (Harveyville)
C. PARKS & RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for the replacement of roofs on seven structures located at Lake Shawnee and one facility located in the North Community Park.
2. Consider request to proceed with the selection of an engineer for the Shawnee County North Community Center air conditioning project.
D. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider request to fill vacancy of Systems Programmer.
2. Consider Contracts C94-2003 through C96-2003 for plotter maintenance at the Election Office, Public Works and Mapping.
E. SHERIFF'S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider Contract C97-2003, Interlocal Agreement between Shawnee County, the City of Topeka, the City of Lawrence, Douglas County, and Jefferson County for participation in an automated data warehouse system and Contract C98-2003 with Knowledge Computing Corporation for implementation of the system.
F. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider reclassifying three positions and the creation of two new positions in the Clinical Services Division.
G. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Report on status of snack bar.
H. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Discuss Monmouth Township Roads.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-38 and Resolution No. 2003-39 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks.
2. Consider letter to the Kansas Sentencing Commission in support of an application by the Shawnee Regional Prevention and Recovery Services for funding of the Kansas Methamphetamine Prevention Project.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ended February 28, 2002.
4. Acknowledge receipt of Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended February 28, 2003.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS