BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS AGENDA
MONDAY, MARCH 3, 2003 9:00 A.M.
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, ROOM B-11
Please state your name and address for the record.
Report on Project Topeka.
COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
- Consider voucher payments.
Consider correction orders.
CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
- Consider request to reallocate, post and fill three positions.
- Consider request to utilize building maintenance funds for repair of elevator.
- Consider request to fill two vacant positions for the Adult Detention Center.
PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
- Discuss Spirit of Kansas.
Consider Resolution No. 2003-36 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks.
Consider Resolution No. 2003-37 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check.
Consider request to issue "Request for Proposals" for the purpose of hiring a consulting firm to study, prepare options and estimates for the solution of drainage problems at the intersection of SE 57th Street and SW Douglas Road in Dover, Kansas.
Immediately following Commission Meeting
Discuss Public Works capital improvement program.