BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS AGENDA
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2002, 9:00 a.m.
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, ROOM B-11
Please state your name and address for the record.
- COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
Consider voucher payments.
Consider correction orders.
Acknowledge receipt of the petitions to create Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 87 and Lateral District No. 1 of Main Sewer District No. 87 and consider setting the hearing date of November 21, 2002.
COUNTY COUNSELOR- Richard Eckert
Consider Resolution No. 2002- 260 providing for a personal property tax exemption for Fleming Companies, Inc.
PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
Consider request to solicit bids for calcium chloride.
PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
Consider Resolution No. 2002-261 adopting the schedule of fees for parklands, facilities and activities for Shawnee County Parks and Recreation—first reading.
Consider Resolution No. 2002-262 setting the rules and regulations regarding the use, protection, and preservation of county-owned parklands, lake, and recreation areas--first reading.
HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
- Consider Contract C409-2002 with Hickock and Associates for technical assistance in assuring compliance with federal regulations for the laboratory.
AUDIT FINANCE- Trinket Harding
Consider budget adjustment request to purchase an ice machine for the Sheriff’s Office.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- Bill Singer
Consider Contract No. C410-2002 for maintenance of the check sealer/printer.
2. Consider Contract No. C411-2002 for maintenance for the GIS software.
- Discuss Mayor’s correspondence regarding a Committee to look at Planning Commission issues.
- Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Cox Communications concerning analog pay-per-view services.
- Consider Resolution No. 2002-263 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check.
- Consider Resolution No. 2002-264 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel checks.
With Soldier Township Officials regarding roads.