BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS, AGENDA FOR MEETING
THURSDAY, MARCH 15, 2001, 9:00 a.m., ROOM B-11, COURTHOUSE
When addressing the commission, please state your name and address for the record.
- COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
Consider voucher payments.
Consider correction orders.
Acknowledge receipt and consider financial surety submitted for Shawnee Gardens Subdivision Street Benefit District Phase IV and Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 72, Lateral District No. 5.
BOND COUNSEL – Jon Small
Consider Resolution No. 2001-45 authorizing issuance of Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds 2001 Series A and the execution of all other documents
INFORAMTION TECHNOLOGY- Bill Singer
Consider request to purchase telecommunications equipment.
Consider out of state travel for GIS System Specialist to attend ESRI Users Conference
Consider Contract C-67-2001 for telecommunications upgrade at the White Lakes Motor Vehicle Annex.
D. REFUSE DEPT. – Steve Bolton
- Consider request to accept alternate 2nd bid for truck bed with a winch and two tote dumpers.
- Consider request to order 600 residential totes.
E. HEALTH AGENCY -Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contact C68-2001 with the Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services to provide primary care
case management services to clients with Medicaid.
Consider out of state travel for training related to the Senior Companion Program.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
- Consider Change Order No. 1 in the Lake Shawnee Golf Course Project.
- Consider Contract C69-2001 with the Kansas Dept. of Wildlife and Parks for a grant for the Shawnee North Community Park Kiddie Pool
G. PUBLIC WORKS- Mike Sease
1. Consider Plans for the construction of Murray Subdivision No. 5 Street Benefit District and for the Shawnee County Main
Sewer District No. 4, Lateral Sewer District No. 3, Phase V.
H. MAINTENANCE- Jon Forrestt
- Consider Contract C70-2001, two-year extension of contact for air conditioning service at the Consolidated Emergency Communications Center.
I. COUNTY COUNSELOR- Richard Eckert
1. Consider Resolution No. 2001-46 authorizing judicial foreclosure and sale of all real estate tax liens held by the County.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2001-47 requiring cost of telephone participation to be borne by Commissioner requesting
2. Consider Resolution 2001-48 prohibiting County Commissioners from participating in County Commission Meetings
Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment regarding a Kansas Water Pollution Control Permit for Martin Marietta/ Smith Quarry.
Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from the Juvenile Justice Authority reporting the fiscal year 2000 intervention/ graduated sanctions balance.
Consider request to accept bid amount of $4,700.00 for 2500 Walleye form Wallace Fish Farm; previously reported amount of $4,200.00 was in error.
Consider Annual Operation and Maintenance Assurance Statement from the Kansas Dept. of Wildlife and Parks on six Park Projects.
Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for pay periods 1 to 5 for Information Technology.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS