BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS, AGENDA FOR MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2001, 9:00 a.m., ROOM B-11, COURTHOUSE
When addressing the commission, please state your name and address for the record.
Present Proclamation recognizing March 12th through March 16th as Kansas Severe Weather Awareness Week and presentation by the National Weather Service to Shawnee County.
- NEW BUSINESS
- COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
Consider voucher payments.
Consider correction orders.
Acknowledge receipt of petition to amend the original petition for Indian Woods North Subdivision Street Benefit District and consider Resolution No. 2001-42 amending Resolution No. 2000-120.
HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
Consider application to renew KDHE grants.
Consider request to purchase flu vaccine on the Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment/Centers for Disease Control contract.
Consider membership in the American Sexually Transmitted Diseases Association.
Consider out-of-state travel to attend the National Conference on Health Education April 24-27, 2001.
APPRAISER – David Harper
Consider Contract C66-2001 for contractual appraisal services to complete work assignments for the 2001 appraisal year.
SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
Consider out-of-state travel for three DARE officers to attend the DARE Training Conference July 30-August 3, 2001.
COUNTY COUNSELOR – Richard Eckert
Consider claim of Tyler Parrish for damages to vehicle.
Consider Resolution Nos. 2001-43 and 2001-44 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks.
- Consider cancelling April 2nd Commission meeting.
- Acknowledge receipt of Bank reconciliation for the month ended February 28, 2001.
- Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for pay periods 3 and 4 for the Recycling Department.
- Acknowledge Teamsters notice of intent to move to arbitration under their contract in the Corrections unit in the grievance of Jerry Hudley.