BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS, AGENDA FOR MEETING
THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2001, 9:00 a.m., ROOM B-11, COURTHOUSE
When addressing the commission, please state your name and address for the record.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- COUNTY CLERK Cynthia Beck
Consider voucher payments.
Consider correction orders.
BOND COUNSEL Jon Small
Public hearing and consider Resolution No. 2001-37 enlarging the boundaries of Shawnee County Main Sewer No. 74, Lateral District No. 1, Interceptor Sewer District No. 50, and the Sherwood Regional Wastewater Treatment District.
Consider Resolution No. 2001-40 amending Shawnee County Resolution No. 99-95 amending Section 3 to reflect the correct assessment formula.
PUBLIC WORKS Mike Sease
Consider request to negotiate with engineer for professional services for the interceptor sewer repair in Sewer District No. 50
Consider granting easement to the City of Topeka for a drainage facility for the Kansas State high School Activities Association.
Consider awarding bid for bituminous overlay project on NE/NW 82nd Street from Topeka Avenue to Sherman Road.
Consider Resolution No. 2001-38 authorizing the new Chairman to sign and process documents for the Halfday Creek Main Sewer Project for reimbursement from KDHE.
CORRECTIONS Betsy Gillespie
Consider request to obtain a general use credit card for travel out of town.
COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS Dina Hales
Consider request to transfer funds within the Juvenile Accountability Incentive Block Grant.
COUNTY COUNSELOR Richard Eckert
Consider increase in salaries of two Assistant County Counselors.
Consider request to use the courtrooms for the annual Moot Court competition for Washburn Law School, April 9 through the 11th from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Consider Resolution No. 2001-39 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel a check.
- Consider Resolution No. 2001-41 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks.
- Acknowledge receipt of Emergency Communications Statistics for the month of February 2001.
- Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 01-C-213David J. Roth, Ruth Roth Henson, Kevin B. Roth, David A. Roth and Kristen Roth v. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
- Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for the Maintenance Department for the month of February 2001.
- Consider Contracts C61-2001 through C65-2001 for refuse service.
- Acknowledge receipt of the minutes of the February Public Meeting/Hearings of the Metro. Planning Commission
- Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended February 28, 2001.